The Lyme-Old Lyme Lions are a group of 40 men and women with plenty of energy and imagination. We share friendship and a desire to serve our community.
Lyme-Old Lyme Lions…..
- screen preschool children for eye disease
- raise funds for eye research and local low vision centers
- award scholarships to our Lyme-Old Lyme High School students
- help those in need get eye exams and glasses
- sponsor the Leos of our LOLHS Community Service Club
- clean our roads under Adopt-a-Highway……
The list goes on. If there is a local need, we want to help. We Serve!
And we have a great time doing all of this. Would you like to make a difference in your community? Join the Lyme-Old Lyme Lions Club! We warmly welcome new members with fresh ideas. Join our circle of friends and serve those in need.