The Lyme-Old Lyme Lions are a group of 40 men and women with plenty of energy and imagination. We share friendship and a desire to serve our community. We are celebrating 50 years!
Lyme-Old Lyme Lions…..
- screen children in the Lyme-Old Lyme Public Schools for eye disease
- raise funds for eye research and local low vision centers
- raise funds for 18 local charities and organizations
- raise funds for diabetes research, childhood cancer, hunger, and the environment
- award scholarships to our Lyme-Old Lyme High School students
- help those in need get eye exams and glasses
- clean our roads under Adopt-a-Highway……
- Sponsor the Annual Car Show during the Midsummer Festival as a fundraising activity
- Hold a Scholarship Pancake Breakfast on Super Bowl Sunday at the High School as a fundraising activity for our scholarship program
- Sponsor seasonal activities for children and the community, including cookout events for Make Music Night and Senior Center Activities
- Adopt families for the Adopt-A-Family holiday drive through the Lymes’ Youth Service Bureau
- Sponsor the Peace Poster Contest open to Middle School Students
The list goes on. If there is a local need, we want to help. We Serve!
And we have a great time doing all of this. Would you like to make a difference in your community? Join the Lyme-Old Lyme Lions Club! We warmly welcome new members with fresh ideas. Join our circle of friends and serve those in need.